TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated on November 11th 2020
1. Joakim Leroy’s Prints
The conditions of the purchase are explained below (hereafter indicated by the generic term “General Conditions”) and regulates the contractual relations between the user of the site www.joakimleroycreative.com (hereafter assigned the “User” or “You”) and Joakim Leroy himself. The conditions of sales on the website are the only applications at the exception of a prior written consent between the “User” and Joakim Leroy who may amend certain articles regulated under the General Terms and Conditions and it is the responsibility of the User to read the provided information before purchasing a print. Any amendment starts as soon as the page is updated online with the updated date written at the bottom on this page as the commencement date and applies to future purchases. Therefore, each purchase on the Website is regulated by the General Terms and Conditions applied on the date of the purchase. By validating your command on the Website, you agree without any reserve the articles after reading them and by browsing the Website, the User needs to respect those written conditions. Therefore, those conditions are applied on the Website at the exception of any other condition, notably for the sales in galleries’ representatives (hereafter designated the “Galleries”) and interior designers’ representatives (hereafter designated the “Designers”).
2. Browsing the Website
In order to navigate the Website, the User must be 18 years old and must be juridically capable of using the Website under the current General Terms and Conditions. The User also guarantees the information provided on the Website are true an accurate. Joakim Leroy has also the right to cancel or turn down a client if any litigation or past infringement related to payments have been done. The Website is available in English by default and the main currency is the US dollar (USD). The User bears the responsibility to check his/her own currency exchange rate before the purchase of the product.
3. Limited Editions Prints, material and size
Each photograph displayed on the website is limited to a maximum print of 30 units and when the total amount is reached, the photograph will be removed from the website for the Limited Series thus adding value to the art print. Each artwork is carefully printed on the Canon PROGRAF PRO-4000 printer which use a 12-colored ink system technology and a resolution up to 2400dpi. Each final print is then protected by a thin paper, placed in a thin plastic wrap and inserted in a mailing tube for delivery.
– The Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 GSM 100% cotton
It is one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality Fine Art printing and this acid-free classic meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and is specially designed for Fine Art applications.
– The Hahnemühle Daguerre canvas 400 GSM 100% cotton
It is a matt coated canvas with a fine, uniform surface texture. Premium matt inkjet coating, it produces clean and fresh colors with fine details rich in contrast. The Daguerre Canvas is an acid and lignin free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance.one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality Fine Art printing and this acid-free classic meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance. A 5 cm margin is added around for the canvas stretching.
– Size and unframed print
The print comes in several formats as follow:
– vertical and horizontal format: 50x70cm, 60x90cm, 80x130cm, 100x150cm
– square: 50x50cm, 75x75cm, 100x100cm
– panoramic formats: depending on the photograph, the format slightly differs, but it comes as 50x150cm, 75x220cm, 100x300cm
Upon delivery at your provided residential address, the framing can be done at your nearest or most recommended framing shop. A photo paper print usually requires to be mounted on board and framed while the canvas is usually stretched on a spanram frame. Ask directly your framer as there are many options available.
– Certificate of authenticity
Each print is accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Joakim Leroy with the print number, the title and the size of the final print. This document proves the authenticity of the Limited Print Edition series of 30.
4. Placing an order
To place an order, the User should at the minimum pass through those steps:
• Consultation of the information page presenting the photograph. On this screen the User can choose the print format and the Paper or Canvas options available for this photograph. The User must click on «Add to shopping cart» in order to add this article to the shopping cart.
• Screen «Shopping cart» the User has the possibility to delete an article or to modify the quantities ordered.
• Screen of the billing details. The User must fill in the billing details form for the final order. Shipping to a different address is also optional.
• Screen of review and choice of payment. This screen allows the User to choose the mode of payment and to verify the different elements constituting the order (articles, quantity, mode of delivery, total price). The user must insure that all these elements are in conformity with the order. Because of the links on this screen, the User has the possibility to modify the order.
• The user pays for the order by the preferred method of payment, Direct Banker transfer, Pay Pal or credit card.
• The contract is concluded upon the confirmation of the payment by the bank.
• The Website sends you a confirmation of the order by email in the minutes that follow.
5. Intellectual property right
The copyrights of photographs displayed on the website belong to Joakim Leroy and are protected as defined by the International Copyright treaty under the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic work. No part of the work appearing on the Website nor the final print of the author’s work is allowed to be reproduced, stored, screenshot, stored by any means without the prior co-written consent of Joakim Leroy and any infringement will lead to prosecution without warning.
6. Special request
For special order or further information kindly contact Joakim by email, the contact form or by using the whattsapp number provided. He is often outdoor exploring and photographing and thus more easily contacted by phone.
7. Responsibility and right to return on exchange
The prints sold by Joakim Leroy on the website are for indoor purpose only and direct harsh sunlight is not recommended for the prints to last long. Prints are not waterproof either and Joakim cannot be held responsible for any case of force majeure such as natural disasters (fire, flood, earthquake) or air crash in the delivery in the print. No return or exchange will be accepted but should your purchase arrive damaged or be different form what your ordered please get in touch with Joakim and each case will be dealt accordingly.
8. Personal information protection
Joakim Leroy informs the User of its commitment to comply with the confidentiality, integrity and security of the data that the User communicates to us through use of the Website. Any data of a personal nature identifying the User directly, notably your surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or indirectly including the computer records left by your navigation on the Website will be considered confidential data and treated as such, subject to the evolution of the legal framework as to the qualification of data of a personal nature.