ANGKOR WAT TEMPLE RUINS WITH MOTHER NATURE CONQUERING BACK THEIR NATURAL HABITAT OVER MAN-BUILT STRUCTURES.
- LIMITED PRINT EDITION of 30 coming with a certificate of authenticity signed by the author photographer Joakim Leroy.
- AVAILABLE SIZES : 40 x 60 cm, 50 x 70 cm, 60 x 90 cm, 80 x 130 cm, 100 x 150 cm
- FREE MAILING DELIVERY WORLDWIDE by EMS with the cost included in the final price of the product
FINE ART PAPER
- Material: Hahnemühle Photo Rag® (308 gsm, 100% cotton). It is one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality Fine Art printing. Coupled with the premium Canon ProGraf inkjet technology this acid-free classic meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and is specially designed for Fine Art applications.
- The Art print is rolled in and sent with a mailing tube and delivered to your residential home address.
- Custom frame the print at your nearest and recommended framing shop.
FINE ART CANVAS
- Material: Hahnemühle Daguerre Canvas (400 gsm). It is a matt coated canvas with a fine, uniform surface texture. Premium matt inkjet coating, it produces clean and fresh colors with fine details rich in contrast. The Daguerre Canvas is an acid and lignin free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance.
- Art print rolled in and sent by mailing tube and delivered to your home address.
- A 5 cm margin is added around for the canvas stretching.
- Any frame shop near your residential address can stretch the canvas.
- A limited edition of 30 prints is available and each print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- When reaching the limit of the 30 prints, the artwork will be taken out of the website and no further prints will be done.
For further assistance regarding the print order do not hesitate to contact me directly at jo [@] joakimleroycreative.com